The future of WWA part 2

The current plan is to close down WWA completely and transfer the remaining assets to Windsurfing NZ to hold in trust while the possibility of a new wind/water sports organisation in Wellington is explored. If a suitable organisation is created the assets will be returned, otherwise the assets will be transferred unconditionally to Windsurfing NZ for general use.

If you have any thoughts or questions please contact us. We will report progress here and on Facebook.