Due to light winds again the Harbour Blast reschduled for the 1 of April has been cancelled till next season.
We were forced to cancel a few weeks back because of the poor forecast, but are pleased to announce a rescheduled date for the 2012 Harbour Blast on Sunday 1st April. Although the Slalom event that we planned won't be on the same weekend, we are still hoping to hold that event soon, so stay tuned. Please register (again) on the event page, for the Harbour Blast even if you did previously, we need to know entrant numbers. thanks